More digital logic simulators for my ongoing project of making a lot of them. This batch is for components that are used to build more complicated components that I plan on adding on later on.
- Simulates basic logic gates and shows how each gate are made of other gates.
- Simulates a multiplexer and a demultiplexer used for data selection.
- Fully simulates half adders and full adders and also shows which logic gates are used to make them. (This one actually fully simulates each logic gate to get the desired output!)
what i learned
- More Python practice.
- How each component works and their function.
- How each component is built from a variety of logic gates.
I really liked learning about all these components and designing these programs to simulate them. I really hope that someone out there could easily play with the programs and learn a thing or two about digital design. I really would have loved to have something like this before I started learning digital design because it shows me the breakdown of each component.